It's far better to invest resources upfront to create and develop a great idea, rather than settling for a mediocre one and trying to improve it later in the process.
Like painting, careful preparation is what matters most.
Through our process, we also
- Articulate the precise goal of the video
- Determine the underlying points or concepts to be conveyed (maximum of three)
- Simplify, simplify, simplify. Find what's essential and eliminate the rest. This can be extremely difficult and time-consuming, but it's really the key to developing an effective video.
- Identify the right tone for your video (serious, sarcastic, humorous, irreverent, reflective, bombastic, dignified, etc.). What is your company's personality? What's appropriate and helpful towards reaching your goals?
- Show, don't tell. Figure out how to make concepts visual, so they’re interesting and easy to understand.
- Put together ideas for your review, including rough visual mock-ups, scripts, etc. Sometimes clients immediately decide on a clear winner, and sometimes none of them work and we go back to the drawing board.
- Ensure clients approve each phase of the project before we proceed, in order to ensure resources aren't wasted.
Contact us today to learn how quickly and inexpensively we can bring your ideas to life with a short animated motion graphic video!